Sunday, January 18

Wraps and Green...Milkshakes?

I just got these new wraps this week and boy are they tasty! They only have 90 calories a piece plus they have like 9 grams of fiber a piece too! They are very soft and pliable, yet they hold together well when you wrap things up in them. Here are two of the wraps I've had this week:

I know you can't see the inside, but this had deli roast beef and romaine lettuce and I made a greek salad on the side with our homemade cheese. This was a great meal, though it did feel a little too summery for all the snow outside!

Mmmmmmmmmm! This one was really good! Broiled salmon, shredded cabbage, romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese and jalapenos. This hit the spot and tasted like it came from a restaurant!

So, next time you see these wraps in the store (I got mine at Wal-mart) you should definitely check them out!

In other news, I have discovered a new and wonderful breakfast/dessert! Just add 1 tablespoon of fat free sugar free instant pudding mix to you smoothie and it tastes like a milkshake! Even with greens in it! This was white chocolate berry with blueberries and blackberries and ff/sf white chocolate jello pudding mix plus a ton of spinach. It tasted thick and creamy like a real milkshake.

Enjoy!

Love,
Lis

P.S. I realize that this is sort of turning into a food and exercise blog (I'm sure Leiah's noticed too), but I'm okay with that and I'll do a post later today about why that's okay by me. Off to church now!

No comments: