Thursday, December 2

SBD to LBD: 1

I'm going grocery shopping today and I thought I'd post my dinners I planned. I ALWAYS make a dinner plan and then a grocery list to go with it, without it I know I would spend a million bucks month on food that would go bad.

Thursday (tonight's dinner)- Chicken Spaghetti from the POW Cookbook subbing spaghetti squash and Dream Fields pasta for the spaghetti, green salad with cranberry vinaigrette (P.S. I graduated with a BA in English from BYU and I STILL cannot spell vinaigrette without spell check. Sad, but true.)

Friday- Simple Perfect Chili from POW Cookbook subbing ground chicken breast for the beef, POW Homemade Ranch with iceberg Wedges

Saturday- Tofu and Veggie Noodles with Peanut Sauce

Sunday- Cajun Spiced Cod, with two on-sale veggies (TBA)

Monday- Leftover Night (No Cooking for me!)

Tuesday- Simple, Perfect Enchiladas from the POW Cookbook, subbing pinto beans for the beef and cabbage leaves instead of tortillas

Wednesday- POW Lasagna with zucchini slices instead of noodles, and green salad

Thursday- Leftover night

Friday- Spicy Lemon Grilled Shrimp and veggie stir fry with avocado slices and ranch dressing

Saturday- Grocery Shopping Day!

Whew! That seems like a lot, since it's 1 1/2 weeks worth of food. It sounds SO GOOD TO ME! Maybe I'm just hungry.

Ciao!

No comments: